Experience .........

I am a photographer & cinematographer living in SC & NY.......filming in SC, Long Island & the metro NYC area. I love girlie things! I'm so into the whole wedding industry! I'm honest, I am opinionated (you'll appreciate that trait when your taking pictures and your veil is not sitting nicely on your head) and I don't fear in expressing my artistry.
I am a Mother first and foremost. I have 5 gorgeous children and 3 beautiful grandkids. Oh and let’s not forget I have 3 adorable dogs. Just because I’m a bit older than the younger, more current photographer, it does not mean I’ve slowed down.....on the contrary, I’m rejuvenated and traveling in the fast lane bringing with me my years of experience and my gentle manner. I am also an officiant in SC.
So, let’s meet, talk about your wedding day or your engagement shoot or your family photo session, either way, I’m your girl!

Comments

Popular Posts