Stephanie & Joe's Wedding Day Trailer - Garden City, SC



Well, I've waited a long time to post this!

My daughter's wedding - April 23, 2017 in Garden City, SC was an Amazing day for my family and for the bride & groom.

I not only gained another SON, I gained another family, with that son.  My husband & I are TRULY BLESSED to have this wonderfully loving family surrounding us.

Steph & Joe, Everything about your wedding day was AMAZING, FUN, SWEET, LOVING & SO memorable.   We got poured on and LOVED every drop of water that fell.  Rain on a wedding day is SHOWERS of luck!

God Bless you both as your journey has begun and as you find new beginnings & new destinations along the way.

Daddy & I LOVE you So.

Enjoy the feelings we all felt that special day.

Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular Posts