Wedding Day Trailer of…….Leslie & Anthony



The cutest, the sweetest youngest couple I have had in a long time.  I met Leslie at a Bridal Showcase back in April of this year.  Once I knew that her future hubby was in the service, the US ARMY to be exact, I offered a special savings in addition to the show special.  I do this for all service men & women & police officers & firefighters………..My way of thanking them for their service.

So, Leslie came to meet me, after the showcase in my office, and from that moment, I knew this girl was a firecracker!  She had it all together.  Planned her wedding, was organized, took control of it all.
And she did it all beautifully, while Anthony was away.
That is ARMY STRONG WIFEY!

God Bless you both on this journey and may God protect you Anthony & Leslie.

Hugs,
Marie


Comments