Nadine & Taylor's Wedding Day Trailer

So...... Nadine came in to see me last April - 2012. Since Taylor was in the service, her concern was if her and Taylor would have to change their wedding date would I be able to accommodate them......OF COURSE I would! For someone who is serving and protecting my country, you bet your butt I would! lol Thank God all plans were stable and times and dates were on target and on July 12, 2013, Nadine married the love of her life, Taylor. The backdrop was Flowerfield, in St. James, NY for the entire event. It was beautiful. Nadine was glowing, Taylor so very handsome in his uniform. GOD BLESS you both as you begin your lives as husband & wife. May you always be blessed with good health, good luck, happy days and tons of love. Enjoy the clip. love, marie

Comments

Popular Posts