THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT I CAN RECEIVE

Marie, Bill, and Wild Rose Video, thank you for giving Manoli and I the opportunity to re-live our wedding through your creative lens. Your attention to detail captured the moments in our day that would otherwise be impossible for us to remember in the years to come. I will forever treasure my wedding video and can't wait to share it with our family and friends. I am also very greatful for getting to know you in the year proceeding my wedding and the months after. It has been a true pleasure. Bill, thank you for dropping the video off at our home today. I truly appreciate it. Thank you for exceeding our expectations. Love, Anna and Manolis 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this amazing post on my WILD ROSE FB page. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts